Tuesday 30 August 2011

Love

Continuing a series that has been requested by some readers, of music that appeals to me, two songs for you of differing styles but with one common theme; the love of one person for another. The first because there is always one person in you life that you will never forget; and the second, because of the ability to be able to compose music and write lyrics to express a love that, hopefully, would mean so much to someone.

He said: "I'll love you till I die", she told him: "You'll forget in time"; As the years went slowly by, she still preyed upon his mind......



You're the story of my life and every word is true; each chapter sings your name, each page begins with you.......


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

A love song that I like.

Living Inside my heart - Bob Seiger